Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Bash and Gig on March 27th

Just got off the phone with my friend Stu from the Wildcat Tavern. Looks like my gig there on Sat. March 27th will be extra special, with $2-$3 drink specials for FoK (that's short for Friends of Kathy). Rumor has it a birthday cake will also be in the works. I'll be playing tunes with Mr. Perkins from 8-11. Stop by and help me celebrate my special day!

I also booked the following additional dates at the Wildcat:

April 24
May 8
June 12

I also am playing a new place (new for me!) on Sat. April 17 - the Cornish Inn in Cornish, ME. It's about 40 minutes from the North Conway area right on Route 25. This is a cool little tavern and inn with an impressive (and inexpensive) menu. Worth the trip!

Hope to see you on my birthday! I can't think of a better way to spend than with friends and tunes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment